Friday, January 28, 2011

... OK, now I really know what happened.

subtitle: Dennis ("I want to be a dentist") Kucinich needs a dentist.

I have now abandoned the "dumb-dumb gas" theory of how Dennis Kucinich got re-elected (see below). The Cuyahoga River valley remains a wonderful collection area for settling dumb-dumb gas ... don't get me wrong ... if there is such a thing.  But I have a new theory.

I guess, a couple of years ago, poor Dennis bit down on an olive pit and cracked one of his chompers. Some plain Joe working in the cafeteria forgot to meticulously scavenge through the jar marked "pitted olives" to make sure there were no mistakes. Occasionally the pitting machine will miss one. Sometimes it will crush a pit. A well trained individual in a private service business would have likely caught this mistake. A properly trained culinary aspirant would be trained in food safety. Corporate run food service is big on minimizing litigation.

I cannot judge Kucinich on bringing a lawsuit. That's not the purpose of this post. I'm not going to rip on him just because the sight of him makes my skin crawl ... more on that later.

If anything, it just shows a how government run operation can find the most ingenious ways to fail at doing anything well. The Dennis Kucinich lawsuit victory implies that this particular government run operation is deficient, inefficient, even harmful ... just like every other public sector bureaucracy ... he eats at the DMV of food service!  That's a delicious meal for me ... and I didn't even have to risk taking a bite!

So Dennis, after getting his big ouche! in the mean and tough halls of Congress, runs home to his constituency to receive the empathy he craves. The olive story is the big talk in his circles. "Wah ... wah ... wah" ..."poor Dennis" ... "Oh, that's terrible Dennis"... "alright, we'll vote for you again."

And that's how Dennis got re-elected.

As some of you know, I crashed the pre-election Democrat rally at the CSU Convocation Center in 2010.

 Here is some footage of the wonderful Dennis Kucinich ... The olive pit must have knocked that sweet tooth clean out! ... straight out of his mouth!


As a service industry professional myself, I have had the "great privilege" of serving Dennis Kucinich a meal. This took place back in the winter of 2001. He was dining at a popular restaurant where I happened to work. Never in my nearly thirty years in the restaurant business have I felt such condescension emanating from a single patron. I even waited on Bono (of U-2 fame). He was actually a pretty nice chap. Kucinich, on the other hand ... he looked at me as if to say,  "and why aren't you shining my shoes while I eat ... boy?!" Does this explain my deep seated disdain for Mr. Kucinich. No. I  had a deep seated disdain for him long before serving him a salad. And let me assure you that I do not wear my heart on my sleeve when it comes to service. I am a restaurant professional. He's just an ass@*le. The mentality of the Left is exactly that. The Left believes that they are the class of intellectual nobility. Anyone who disagrees is obviously backward and intellectually deficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment