Saturday, January 1, 2011

I Think I Know What Happened

I was listening to a re-broadcast of vintage Art Bell ... they were talking about chemtrails and contrails, etc. This show was from the year 1999. This made me think of the photos I took a couple of summers ago.

Just normal jet traffic right?. Yeah ... right! ... this happens all the time. Sure!

They must have been spraying the dumb dumb gas around here. I do remember going inside and closing the windows. I survived the Dumb Dumb medicine. Maybe that's why I still remain diffident in the face of the authoritarian threat. I remember that the temperature was right around seventy ... a perfect day. It would be a day when a lot of windows would be open ... you know ... just a coincidence ... I'm sure of it.

Well a lot of people around here must sucked in a lot of gas ... THEY RETURNED DENNIS KUCINICH TO THE CONGRESS!

The triple X

Looking Northeast toward the heart of Dennis Kucinich's congressional district ;~) Wow! a flood of harmless Dumb Dumb gas.


What the H?

Big kick in the A

No comments:

Post a Comment